There’s always great information out there if you know where to look. The following comprises our list of news worth reading from the past week.
- Why investors are, in theory, better off with smaller hedge funds (mrzepczynski)
- There are at least 8 distinct strategies pursued by managed futures funds (mrzepczynski)
- A NEPC survey shows pensions and endowments have been slashing their hedge fund exposure (yahoo)
- Small hedge funds are outperforming large hedge funds year-to-date (preqin)
- A profile of the whistle-blower that brought down Visium (bloomberg)
- A look at the personality testing Bridgewater conducts on interviewees (businessinsider)