There’s always great information out there if you know where to look. The following comprises our list of news worth reading from the past week.
- Investors are okay with lower hedge fund returns if those returns are uncorrelated (preqin)
- CTAs haven’t been doing so well as of late (priceactionlab)
- Commodity funds are becoming popular again (wsj)
- Merger arb AUM is approaching an all-time high (bloomberg)
- Managed futures strategies have had much smaller drawdowns than stocks (attaincapital)