News is overrated. We recommend reducing your daily intake and concentrating instead on hard data and data-rich analysis. That said, there’s always great information out there if you know where to look. The following comprises our list of news worth reading from the past week.
- Do better performing funds hold the power to charge higher fees? (preqin)
- Citi was briefly on the hook for a $400 million hit (efinancialnews)
- Hedge funds are bracing for losses in catastrophe bonds due to Hurricane Patricia (finalternatives)
- A broad look at the liquid alternatives industry (barrons)
- AIMA has issued a guide for liquid alternative fund management (allaboutalpha)
- Are private equity returns overstated? (awealthofcommonsense)